To remove plaque, brush twice daily and floss everyday.
- Schedule regular cleaning every six months to remove stains from your teeth. This will help you maintain a long lasting restoration.
- Since bonding materials are not as strong as natural tooth enamel, it can ship and may need to be replaced periodically. Avoid chewing on anything hard, especially on the front teeth.
- Bonded areas of the teeth are prone to staining, so try to avoid smoking and drinking coffee, tea, or other dark liquids.
- Sensitivity, especially to cold, is common for a few days following a dental restoration. Usually, the deeper the cavity, the more sensitive the tooth may be.
- If you have discomfort to biting or cold sensitivity for more than a few days, please call Dr. Grafman.
- The gum tissue could have been irritated during procedure and may be sore for a few days together with an injection site.